Sunday, November 6, 2011

LBT (Little Baby Taylor)

Yes, I am pregnant... due May 7th, 2012!  We are really excited because the next ultrasound is December 21st, and we get to see what the gender is!  So far, I have been sick, sick, sick.  It happens mornings and nights, and I can barely eat any foods... I have been living off of cereal haha!  I am hoping, now that I am 14 weeks, the sickness and not feeling well will subside.  Good news is I have only gotten sick one time this week! YAY! LOL!  Also, I cannot eat any meat! Yuck!  I won't even eat pizza with pepperonis, and pizza is one of my favorite foods :(.... But anyway, we are both excited, and I am nervous about the whole delivery process haha.  My next checkup is November 29th, and then it's December 21st!

Here, it is only a couple of inches long, and this was at 12 weeks 5 days (the GA in the corner was two days off...it says 12 weeks 5 days in the bottom right which got cut off).

No comments:

Post a Comment