Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Latest..

I haven't had a ton of time recently to make a lot of stuff.  I actually made these things a couple of months ago but have not put it on the blog yet.  The first is a headband and hair clip holder!  I will actually be selling these on my ETSY site within the week!!!  My site can be found here Kadynn's Korner on ETSY!  When these go on my site, you will be able to customize your order with colors, and I will match up ribbon that matches the colors that were painted.  I can also paint stripes or polka dots!  This has definitely come in handy with all of Kadynn's headbands! lol




I also made a shadow box with Kadynn's going home hat.  This is something you could do with pretty much anything... baby shoes, hats, mittens, etc.  All I did was cover the back of the shadow box with leftover fabric, print out the label with Kadynn's name, birthdate, weight, and height, and glued all of it into the shadow box... pretty easy!

I also made this picture plaque.  All I did was buy a wooden plaque from michaels, painted it black, then painted it red, and lastly I sanded it to give it a distressed look.  After the paint dried, I mod podged the picture onto it (I also went over the picture with mod podge), and that was it!


Also remember to "like" Kadynn's Korner on Facebook because I constantly post discount codes to my ETSY store.  I am also giving away a tutu and free headband when you like my page and share the picture of the tutu.  You are automatically entered to win it once you share the picture.  Once the page gets 100 likes, I will give the tutu and headband away! :)  I will also be posting new items within the next week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment