Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Color Run!

My friend Kennedy got me to sign up for the 5k Color Run which was today.  It was freezing at first...but once we got going it wasn't too bad.  Also, the sun came out, and it warmed up some.  It was a lot of fun.  I  would definitely recommend running this if it comes to a nearby town.  Check their website for dates and locations.  The best parts are getting "colored" with paint while running and after when everything throws paint packets.  It wasn't really paint...It was colored powder stuff that was kind of like paint.  Also, I think I caught the 5k bug.... I want to run in the Get to the Green 5k in 2 weeks...just got to find someone to run with me... :)
Before

Before
After

Paint Packet Throwing

After

In the middle of paint packet throwing


No comments:

Post a Comment