Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Broccoli Cheese Bites

I made these because I had leftover broccoli, and we were going out of town so I didn't want it to go bad before we got back.  The best part is not only myself, but Craig and Kadynn loved them too!  I'll take that as a win considering Kadynn is only 1 and getting very picky about what she eats.  This is not bad for you, and she gets the hidden broccoli that she will not normally eat by itself. :)

Ingredients:
1.) 16 ounces of chopped/cut up broccoli
2.) grated cheddar cheese (I didn't measure..I just used probably around a cup or so.)
3.) 3 eggs
4.) pepper
5.) 1 cup of italian breadcrumbs

All you do is mix all of the ingredients together.  Once it is mixed, form patties out of the mixture.  Place the patties on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes at 375 degrees (make sure to flip the patties once after 15 minutes).



No comments:

Post a Comment