Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Kadynn Catchup~Months 10, 11, and 12

It has been way too long since I have posted about Kadynn.  I have definitely been keeping up with her month by month growth, I just haven't posted it....so here you go! :)

She was not happy!

Pouting? Maybe?



One Year Checkup:
Height~ 30 and 1/4 inches (86th percentile)
Weight~ 23 pounds 15 ounces (93rd percentile)
Head~ 18 inches (69th percentile)
Yes, her weight is now bigger than her height... haha

I am really excited that I started taking her month by month pictures and actually kept up with it!  I didn't even skip a month :)  I am also glad that I took the same picture each time.  For the chalkboard, I bought a piece of wood at Michaels and spray painted it with chalkboard paint.  I thought that would be a cute and unique way to keep up with the months.




No comments:

Post a Comment