Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Veggie Pinwheels

I follow a lot of fitness people on Instagram and actually got this recipe from one of them.  However, I did change it slightly. 
1.) Dice different vegetables.  I used carrots and broccoli.  I can't remember if I used any other ones, but onions and peppers would probably taste good too!
2.)  Mix the diced vegetables, taco seasoning, and salsa with one package of light cream cheese.
3.) Spread the cream cheese/veggie mixture on a tortilla.
4.) Roll up the tortilla, put them in the refrigerator to chill, and then cut into pinwheels.
*I did not put them in the refrigerator to chill..I just ate them right after I made them, and they were great!  Craig mentioned adding some shredded chicken, which I also think sounds amazing.*

Also, I did not measure how much salsa or taco seasoning I used.  I just added a little and kept tasting it to see if it was good.

Sorry for the awful cell phone picture.  I try to take non-cell phone pictures of the food I make, but I ate these too quickly and did not get one with my camera haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment