Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Headband SALE and New Items!

I want to sell my remaining headbands so I can start making new/different ones.  Soooo I am having a 50% off sale on ALL of my headbands.  Head on over to Kadynn's Korner on ETSY to purchase one! :)  Here are the ones I have available (I have multiple colors of each one so make sure to check out ETSY to see what colors are available! :)





I also have a new item available that I have not listed on ETSY yet.  However, if you are interested in one, head on over to ETSY and send me a message on there, and you can purchase one directly through me.  Here they are!  I think they are awesome, and you can easily change out the picture!

You can personalize it the way you want.  It can be stripes, chevron, solid, solid with initial in circle, solid with name (no circle), polka dots... The colors I currently have available are red, blue, light grey, dark grey, white, black, and pink.  They are $18 plus $5 for shipping.  If you would like a color that is not listed, it's an additional $2.  Remember to message me through ETSY if you would like to personalize and purchase a frame until I get it listed!  Thanks!! :)
*Wooden plaque and frame may vary based on availability.*


No comments:

Post a Comment